Saturday, July 22, 2023

Week 29 Review: A Touch of Malice

From Goodreads:
Persephone and Hades are engaged. In retaliation, Demeter summons a snowstorm that cripples New Greece, and refuses to lift the blizzard unless her daughter calls off her engagement.

When the Olympians intervene, Persephone finds her future in the hands of ancient gods, and they are divided. Do they allow Persephone to marry Hades and go to war with Demeter or prohibit their union and take up arms against the God of the Dead?

Nothing is certain but the promise of war.

My Review:
Oh, I loved reading this book! I was dying to read it right after A Touch of Ruin, but I had to read A Game of Fate first, and boy, I just dived right into this story! I had to know how this war would start, and it was such a great story!



Loved reading this book, and I can't wait for A Game of Gods, and A Touch of Chaos! 

Author: Scarlett St. Clair 
Series: Hades x Persephone #3
Read: July 17th, 2023
Source: Bought 
Reason Why: Love her writing and this series, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book! 
Publisher: Bloom Books
Published: August 27th 2021
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!