Sunday, July 30, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #471, July 30th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 31:
Bookshops & Bonedust by Travis Baldree, Enchanted to Meet You by Meg Cabot, Shards of Glass by Michelle Sagara 

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley:1. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

New Books: NA.

Oh, 3 books that I'm just dying to read, all ARCs that I need to read as soon as I can, I need to read them! 

vs.

Quicksilver by R.J. Anderson, Lore Olympus: Volume 4 by Rachel Smythe, The Company of Fiends by Kathryn Moon, The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy, The Last Star by Rick Yancy. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, The Countdown by Kimberly Derting, Interference by Sue Burke, Perdition by Ann Aguirre, Havoc by Ann Aguirre, Breakout by Ann Aguirre, Chilling Effect by Valerie Valdes, Alienated by Melissa Landers, Until Midnight by Melissa Landers, Invaded by Melissa Landers, United by Melissa Landers;
The Bone Hacker by Kathy Reichs, How Rory Thorne Destroyed the Multiverse by K. Eason, The Test by Sylvain Neuvel

A free week to read whatever I want, and I read a good deal, and I'm happy with that, though I'm exhausted just thinking about my TBR for August! So many books to read, so little time, but there's some ones that I'm really excited for, like the 3 listed above that I can't wait to read! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!