Monday, July 24, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #633, July 24th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #632
Teaser Tuesday #640
WWW Wednesday #640
WOW #636
Will the Time Come #633
Third Sentence Thursday #623
Random Reads #609
First Lines Friday #636
Book Blogger Hop #302
Last Letter, First Letter Reading Challenge Update 90
The Reward Challenge Update #618
Wheel of TBR #165
How Well I Stuck to It #470
Wrote that Review Update #467

Week 29 Reviews:
Dragonfall
Endgame

OK, so I got 27 posts in 7 days, and I've read some really great books, and I'm happy with that. And Dobby's surgery is today, so I'm hoping that goes smoothly! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever is left from my various TBR's before the month ends! 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck getting your reading for the month finished up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I did manage to make it Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I hope the surgery goes well. I don't think I'll ever catch up on my TBR pile but I'm making slow but sure progress. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it did go well. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!