Sunday, July 16, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #469, July 16th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 29:
A Soul of Ash and Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Just one book, but one that I'm dying to read! 

Week 28:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Winterbay by J. Barton Mitchell, Midnight City by J. Barton Mitchell, The Severed Tower by J. Barton Mitchell, Valley of Fires by J. Barton Mitchell, Obsolescence by Martha Wells, The Future of Work: Compulsory by Martha Wells, All Systems Red by Martha Wells, Artificial Condition by Martha Wells, Rogue Protocol by Martha Wells, Exit Strategy by Martha Wells, Home: Habitat, Range, Niche, Territory by Martha Wells, Network Effect by Martha Wells, Fugitive Telemetry by Martha Wells, Nettle and Bone by T. Kingfisher, Defending Elysium by Brandon Sanderson, Skyward by Brandon Sanderson, Starsight by Brandon Sanderson, Sunreach by Brandon Sanderson by Janci Patterson, ReDawn by Brandon Sanderson by Janci Patterson, Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre, Honor Bound by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre, Honor Lost by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre

I had a free week, and I read a pretty decent amount, but in just a few series, and yeah, I'm happy with that, though I have a lot piled on for the rest of the month that I'm worried about finishing out. Eek! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!