The Story: I saw The Keeper of Night on Edelweiss, and it sounded good, and I read it and the sequel and had a really great time, and I can't wait to read more by Kylie Lee Barker!
Series: The Keeper of Night, The Scarlet Alchemist.
The Keeper of Night: The Keeper of Night and her site, my review, The Empress of Time and her site, my review.
The Scarlet Alchemist: The Scarlet Alchemist and her site, my review, The Blood Orchid and her site, my review.
Stand Alone's: Bat Eater and Other Names for Cora Zeng and her site, my review, I'll Find You Where the Timeline Ends and her site, my review, Japanese Gothic and her site, my review, Hell to Pay, Infernally Yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!
This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!