Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Clear Your S**t Readathon Update 3

So I've read my next book for the Clear Your S**t Readathon, and it was Iron Flame which is for the prompt Fire Signs, and I'll be reading Dating Disasters of Emma Nash next! 

My Reading Journey:

Loveboat Forever by Abigail Hing Wen
Prompt Fulfilled: Virgo
Started On: November 2nd
Finished On: November 2nd, 8:03 PM
Pages Read: 400

What Feasts at Night by T. Kingfisher
Prompt Fulfilled: Air Element
Started On: November 5th
Finished On: November 5th, 8:23 PM
Pages Read: 176

Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
Prompt Fulfilled: Fire Signs
Started On: November 7th
Finished On: November 7th, 11:13 PM
Pages Read: 878

Dating Disasters of Emma Nash by by Chloe Seager
Prompt Fulfilled: Fire Element
Started On: November 8th
Currently On: Page 0 of  336

Prompts Left: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, Air Signs, Free Space, Mini Boss, Taurus, Capricorn, Earth Element, Earth Signs, Side Quest, Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Mini Boss, Free space, Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio, Water Element, Water signs, Free Space, Boss Battle
Books Read: 3
Pages Read: 1464

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!