Saturday, November 4, 2023

Next to be Published November Update 4

So I've read my next book for the Next to be Published November, and it was Tragedy Girl, and I'll be reading What Feasts at Night next! 

My Reading Journey:

Good Girls Don't Die by Christina Henry 
Started On: November 1st
Finished On: November 1st, 10:26 PM
Pages Read: 337

Loveboat Forever by Abigail Hing Wen
Started On: November 2nd
Finished On: November 2nd, 8:03 PM
Pages Read: 400

They're Watching You by Chelsea Ichaso
Started On: November 3rd
Finished On: November 3rd, 7:19 PM
Pages Read: 352

Tragedy Girl by Christine Hurley Deriso
Started On: November 4th
Finished On: November 4th, 6:47 PM
Pages Read: 240

What Feasts at Night by T. Kingfisher
Started On: November 5th
Currently On: Page 0 of 176

Books Read: 4
Goal: 30 Books
Pages Read: 1329

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!