Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #56, May 1st

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's teaser comes from The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg, page 148.

"Where he'd really, truly stolen my heart. P.S. I want it back."

Oh, Brie is such a great narrator, so funny! Love this book! What's your teaser lines? What about you guys? Happy reading!

7 comments:

  1. Aw that sounds a bit sad... I don't know what he's wanting back, but it doesn't sound good for her. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really really want to read this book! Thanks for the awesome teaser :). Here's mine: http://www.owl-read-it.blogspot.ca/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Catastrophic History of You and Me, it sounds great and I do love when a narrator is funny.
    Thanks for sharing:)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a great read :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this book just sitting here waiting to be read. Great teaser!

    My TT: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-20-xxxholic-volume-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to check this book out. It sounds fun!

    Here is mine@Bursting Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read it! It's a freaking great book!

    And Brie is such a funny narrator, and with her death, and all, that's saying something!

    Read it! It's so good, so fun, so great, and just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!