Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 29 Review: Something Deadly This Way Comes

From Goodreads:
Technically dead 17-year-old Madison must choose between reclaiming her body and continuing as Dark Timekeeper, struggling in the war between Light and Dark reapers while trying to change the rules.

My Review:
This series was really great! And now I'm sad to say goodbye those these characters and this world, but it ended with a bang, and we had some really good quality time together, which is the main reason why I'm sad, but oh, well!

I loved this case that they were on, and how they were communicating with the other team, and yeah, these characters were just so good! I think they were just really hilarious, in what they said and did! Just so good!

And the case that they're on, and the conflict with the minion for the other side, that got Madison thinking, but also got that guy thinking, too, was really great! Because you should always use your brain, not follow blindly! Follow, sure, but not blindly! Only Justice and those who actually are blind should actually do things blindly!

And yeah, it ended, with a pretty big change, and yeah, I enjoyed that lot! I really liked what Madison decided, it was the right decision. And it left the good guys happy, which is just about all that I can ask from a good series!

Yeah, I loved and enjoyed this book-and series-so much, and I'm going to have to check out her adult series!

Author: Kim Harrison
Series: Madison Avery Trilogy #3
Read: July 20th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved the first 2 books, wanted to read the last one!
Publisher: HarperCollins
Published: May 24th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!