Thursday, July 19, 2012

Will the Time Come #59, July 19th



Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!
Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blogs

The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn
From Goodreads:
With a modest inheritance and the three gowns that make up her entire wardrobe, Theodora Lestrange leaves Edinburgh--and a disappointed suitor--far behind. She is bound for Romania to visit an old friend and write the book that will bring her true independence.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
Oh, I don't know, I just kinda forgot about it, and had so many books to read, but I have it out from the library now, and I'm going to be reading it hopefully in 2 weeks! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I hope it was worth the wait! =) I too forget about tons of books I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! I've loved her other books, and this one sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!