Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week 1 Review: How to Wed a Baron

From Goodreads:
He is but a pawn in someone else's game. With no choice but to do the prince regent's bidding, Justin Wilde must marry--"marry" -- a woman not of his own choosing. And for the man notoriously referred to as the Bad Baron, marriage is the last thing he wishes to consider. Especially when the bride has the beauty of an angel but the devil's own temper....Stunned to find herself married to a stranger, Alina vows to uncover the reason behind their forced union. Yet the more time she spends with her roguish husband, the less the past seems to matter. But when the truth behind their wedding at last emerges, will it strengthen their fragile bond--or shatter their lives forever?

My Review:
Oh, this was such a great book! I enjoyed reading about these characters, and it was just really awesome! This was a great sequel, and I had a lot of fun with this book! Yeah for it being in existence!

So they marry because the regent tells them to. And there's a bit reason why he does that, but it's not revealed right away. And that mystery is something that plagued me in reading this book, I wanted to know what was going on!

And how that reason affects the both of them, that was really fascinating to read, even if it was only for a shorter portion of the book then not dealing with it. Because it was something that would hurt the one, and hurt the other because the one was hurting!

Such a great, complex book! And hilarious! I loved reading about the situations that they got themselves into, they were not fun for the characters, but they were for us readers! And so good for them to all get happy endings!

This was a really awesome book, and I really enjoyed reading it!

Author: Kasey Michaels
Series: Daughtry Family #4
Read: January 2nd, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loving this series, and it's a Historical Fiction 2013 Book!
Publisher: HQN Books
Published: December 1st 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!