Saturday, January 12, 2013

Week 2 Review: Reached

From Goodreads:
After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Xander is a medic, with a secret. All too soon, everything shifts again.

My Review
:
I have a mixed bag reaction to this book, and I think that's a good thing. The positive-I loved this book so much! The negative-it's over, and 10 to 1, we're not going to get new material in this world, so we have to say goodbye to these characters in this book, so no matter how good this book was, or the ending, it's still the end!

I really enjoyed how we got 3 POV's now, it just gave a full picture, because all of these people are doing something, from dealing with the plague victims, the political fall out of the rebels coming out and really fighting openly, and finding a cure to the plague! So much going on, and it was like, all connected!

So there were a few tough decisions. Because of how they were working for the cure, and where, and who was there, there were complications, and yeah, that was a bit of not fun, but yeah, it resolved in the best way possible!

Yeah, that ending was just want we needed, even as it was evil because, like I said, it's the ending, it was just so wonderful! There were some really great decisions made, and the characters ended in good places, and yeah, I'm happy for that!

I really enjoyed this book, after really enjoying this whole trilogy, and it's one that I'll look back fondly upon!

Author: Ally Condie
Series: Matched #3
Read: January 5th, 2013
Source: Library
Reason Why: Love this series, and it's a 13 Dystopia Book, 2013 Series Challenge Book, End of Series 2013 book, and WoW Book!
Publisher: Penguin
Published: November 13th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!