Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week 1 Review: Magick

From Goodreads:
The covens are coming for her.

But is she a White Witch or a Dark Witch? In a war for control of the witch world, the answer will save-or doom-everyone she loves.

In White Witch, Jax gained friends she'd die for and a staggering power that threatens them all.

In Bane, Jax did the unthinkable and killed a supernatural hunter to protect her friends. She found herself lost in darkness and prisoner to the Bane, a secret society of witches sworn to prevent the use of the dark magic.

Now, in Magick, the powers of Jax and her friend Egan have been magically bound by the Bane. She must convince the Bane she can learn to control her power and become a White Witch in truth. She's their only hope now that the dark covens have called a Conclave with one purpose-to kill this generation's White Witch and anyone who has ever stood with her. If Jax can't amass an army of her own, rebuild the trust of her friends and boyfriend, and find the White Witch's elusive weapon against the dark, it may be too late.

My Review:
Yeah, this book was just a perfect ending to this series! I enjoyed it so much, it was so great, and it was everything that I wanted after the ending that was Bane! So freaking good, and there was a lot going on, and then it all came together, and yeah, so good!

This book picks up pretty quickly after Bane, which is good, because that ending was something of a cliffhanger. So that was really awesome, and I wasn't sure where things were going to go, but things were happening! It was so awesome!

There were a few bad things in this book. After all, she left all of her friends besides Egan behind, and they didn't like that. So she has to deal with that. There's a lot of balancing balls in this book to deal with!

Absolutely loved the ending of this book! All the good characters that I really liked, got really great happy endings, and I just enjoyed that so much, it was really great, and I loved what was great for all of these characters!

This was a really great end to a really great series, I really loved it! So good!

Author: Trish Milburn
Series: The Coven #3
Read: December 30th 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Enjoyed this series! And it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: Belle Bridge Books
Published: September 27th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!