Sunday, December 21, 2014

Wrote that Review Update #19

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Daughter of the Fallen, Pieces of Revenge, Beautiful Collision, Death Marked, Death Sworn, The Fall, Unbreakable, Eternal, Fan Art, so I have 10 of 25 reviews written! And another week I don't get a reward.

And this week, I want to review Week 50 and 51, November 2013, March 2012, and any rereads of the above, and maybe other books in the series!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!