Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #185, December 22nd

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #184
Teaser Tuesday #192
WWW Wednesday #192
WOW #189
Will the Time Come #185
Third Sentence Thursday #175
Random Reads #160
First Lines Friday #179
The Reward Challenge Update #170
Follow Friday #163
How Well I Stuck to It #14
Wrote that Review Update #19

Week 51 Reviews:
Death Sworn
Death Marked
The Fall
Unbreakable
Eternal
Fan Art
Bridge of Snow
The Winner's Curse
Midsummer's Knight
A Dark Champion
Polaris
The Gospel of Winter
Exquisite Captive
Vivian Divine Is Dead

Tours:
Daughter of the Fallen: Review
Pieces of Revenge: Review
Beautiful Collision: Review

Write on Review-a-Thon:
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4
Update 5
Update 6
Update 7
Update 8
Update 9
Update 10
Update 11
Update 12
Update 13
Update 14
Update 15
Update 16
Update 17
Update 18
Update 19
Update 20 and Wrap Up

Random:
We Have the Title of Charley Davidson #9!!!!
We Have the Title of The Young Elites #2!!!!

OK, so I got 47 posts in 7 days, and yeah, it was a pretty good week, though I wish I could've done more! But Christmas this week, yeah! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever catches my fancy of the books that I have posts scheduled for the 27th, seeing as I have no tour reviews this week, and it's Christmas! So many books, so little time!

3 comments:

  1. You are a prolific reader, writer, and reviewer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not so much a writer, but I hope for the rest of them! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
    2. Well, not so much a writer, but I hope for the rest of them! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!