Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Alyxandra Harvey Author Page

The Story: I got Stolen Away from NetGalley, and it was just fantastic! And I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Drake Chronicles, Haunting Violet, The Lovegrove Legacy.

Drake Chronicles: Corsets and Crossbows and her site, my review, Lost Girls and her site, my review, My Love Lies Bleeding and her site, my review, Blood Feud and her site, my review, Out for Blood and her site, my review, A Killer First Date and her site, my review, Bleeding Hearts and her site, my review, A Field Guide to Vampires: Annotated by Lucy Hamilton and her site, my review, Blood Moon and her site, my review, Sound and Fury and her site, my review, Blood Prophecy and her site, my review, A Tithe of Blood and Ashes and her site, my review, The Longest Night and her site, my review.

Haunting Violet: Haunting Violet and her site, my review, Languish and her site, my review.

The Lovegrove Legacy: A Breath of Frost and her site, my review, Whisper the Dead and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Stolen Away and her site, my review, Red and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!