Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tessa Gratton Author Page

The Story: Blood Magic came out on my birthday, and it sounded really great, so of course I read it! And I just really enjoyed it, and I was lucky enough to get The Blood Keeper from NetGalley, and yeah, I've just enjoyed all the books that I've read by her, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Blood Journals, The United States of Asgard, Innis Lear, Night ShineChaos & Flame.

The Blood Journals: Blood Magic and her site, my review, Crow Memory and my review, The Blood Keeper and her site, my review.

The United States of Asgard: The Lost Sun and her site, my review, The Strange Maid and her site, my review, The Apple Throne and her site, my review, The Weight of Stars and her site, my review.

Innis Lear: The Queens of Innis Lear and her site, my review, Lady Hotspur and her site, my review.

Night Shine: Night Shine and her site, my review, Moon Dark Smile and her site, my review. 

Chaos & Flame: Chaos & Flame and her site, my review. 

Stand Alone's: Strange Grace and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Defy the Dark and my review, Grim and my review, The Curiosities and my review, The Anatomy of a Curiosity and my review, Curiosities & Clockwork and my review, Three Sides of a Heart and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!