Sunday, February 15, 2015

Megan Erickson Author Page

The Story: I was supposed to be a part of the Make it Last tour, but there was a bit of a snafu, but I wanted to read it, so I'm going to be reading the whole series! I can't wait for that! They sound really fantastic!

Website

Series: Bowler University, The Mechanics of Love, Mission.

Bowler University: Make it Count and her site, my review, Make it Right and her site, my review, Make it Last and her site, my review.

The Mechanics of Love (Spin Off *Bowler University* Series) Dirty Thoughts and her site, my reviewDirty Talk and her site, my review, Dirty Deeds and her site, my review.

Mission: Bite the Hand that Bleeds and her site, my review, Blood Guard and her site, my review, Blood Veil and her site, my review.


2 comments:

  1. ahhh... sorry I am not very good a new language but what is snafu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the official definition, but for me, it means a mix up, or a bunch of problems preventing the desired outcome. Hope that helps!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!