Sunday, February 22, 2015

Maggie Shayne Author Page

The Story: I actually don't know when I first heard of Maggie Shayne's books. I just know that I started reading them got the Portal series from NetGalley, and loved them, and just wanted to read more of her books, and I've read quite a few, but there's still plenty more to read! And I can't wait for that!

Website

Series: The Portal, Brown and de Luca, Wings in the Night, Children of Twilight, Wings in the Night: RebornMordecai Young, Secrets of Shadow Falls,

The Portal: Legacy of the Witch and her site, my review, Mark of the Witch and her site, my review, Daughter of the Spellcaster and her site, my review, Blood of the Sorceress and her site, my review.

Brown and de Luca: Sleep With the Lights On and her site, my review, Dream of Danger and her site, my review, Wake to Darkness and her site, my review, Innocent Prey and her site, my review, Deadly Obsession and her site, my review.

Wings in the Night: Twilight Phantasies and her site, my review, Twilight Memories and her site, my review, Twilight Illusions and her site, my review, Strangers in the Night and her site, my review, Born in Twilight and her site, my review, Brides of the Night and her site, my review, Twilight Hunger and her site, my review, Embrace the Twilight and her site, my review, Edge of Twilight and her site, my review, Blue Twilight and her site, my review, Prince of Twilight and her site, my review, Demon's Kiss and her site, my review, Lover's Bite and her site, my review, Angel's Pain and her site, my review, Bloodline and her site, my review.

Children of Twilight (Spin Off Series of *Wings in the Night*): Twilight Prophecy and her site, my review, Twilight Fulfilled and her site, my review.

Wings of the Night: Reborn (Spin Off Series of *Wings in the Night*): Twilight Guardians and her site, my review, Dead by Twilight and her site, (Part of *Edge of Darkness), Twilight Vendetta and her site, my review, The Rhiannon Chronicles and her site, my review.

Dead by Twilight is a short story in Edge of Darkness, set in the Wings of the Night: Reborn world, and here's my review.

Mordecai Young: Thicker Then Water and her site, my review, Colder Then Ice and her site, my review, Darker than Midnight and her site, my review.

Secrets of Shadow Falls: Killing Me Softly and her site, my review, Kill Me Again and her site, my review, Kiss Me, Kill Me and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!