Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Z Brewer Author Page

The Story: I got Soulbound as an ARC from the publisher (though it was probably a mistake, as I never heard from them, before or after) and yeah, I read it, and it was just so fantastic! And I can't wait to read more!

I realize that this is about half a year behind, but the author formerly known as Heather Brewer has come out as transgender and using they/them pronouns, and is now Z Brewer, and I'm going to be updating this page and this blog accordingly!

Website

Series: Legacy of Tril, The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, The Slayer Chronicles.

Legacy of Tril: Soulbound and their site, my review, my rereadSoulbroken and their site, my review.

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Eight Grade Bites and their site, my review, Nine Grade Slays and their site, my review, Tenth Grade Bleeds and their site, my review, Eleventh Grade Burns and their site, my review, Twelve Grade Kills and their site, my review.

The Slayer Chronicles *Spin Off Series of *The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod*): First Kill and their site, my review, Second Chance and their site, my review, Third Strike and their site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Ghost of Ben Hargrove and their site, my reviewThe Cemetery Boys and their site, my review, The Blood Between Us and their site, my review, Madness and their site, my reviewInto the Real and their site, my review.

Anthologies: Foretold and their site, my review, Out There and their site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!