Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Ah, that Good Feeling!

You know that feeling, fellow book readers, where you've had a bad day, or at least, a tolerable day, and then you start reading-and then devour-a book? That's what I'm doing right now!

I had a 8 o'clock class today-made worse that not only did I have a hard time going to sleep the night before, that I took my time getting ready and almost was late for class, and with my head issues, well, I'm all better not show up then show up late kind of person. And after I was done with classes for the day, I had a nap from 1 to about 4. Which'll make it harder for me to go to sleep tonight.

But that doesn't matter as much now, because I started reading Symptoms of Being Human, which was just added to Edelweiss today. And it sounded really good, so I thought, why not read it, even if it doesn't come out till February?

I connected a lot to Riley-a person who's gender fluid. I'm about halfway through, and pronouns is kinda a tricky deal, but I love the rants on the blog that was started because of the issues faced previously. See, there, no pronouns. Hard, though!  

Just that feeling of a good book that brings a person out of a bad mood, is just so awesome! Another reason to love reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!