Friday, September 11, 2015

Follow Friday #200, September 11th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: Undiscovered talent - tell us about a book you loved but no one else seems to have heard of. It can be new or old, any genre. Let's spread the love.

A: This is a bit of an old one, but A Long, Long Sleep by Anne Sheehan, it's such a fantastic book, but it's doesn't have a very big following, but it's a really fantastic book! I hope people check it out! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

8 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I follow already; happy friday! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you back. Thanks for stopping by blog. I'll need to check out A long, long sleep i've never heard of it before today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And it's a pretty great book-I enjoyed it! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Awesome :) It is a pretty fantastic book! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. This sounds like such a cool book ! Definitely going to have to add it to my TBR!

    Old follower via GFC!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I enjoyed it so much! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!