Friday, September 18, 2015

Exhausted! But I Had An Awesome Time!

So I just got home (home home, not residence, because I'm home for the weekend, yeah, doggies, one of whom is trying to invade my personal privacy!) from my second ever, real live concert, this one performed by Shania Twain! So awesome, and I have a new tote bag to match the one that I got from my first concert, yeah! So that was a lot of fun!

It didn't help that I had a headache most of today, but I sang along with every one of her songs (and a few of the pre show, and interlude to switch performers, songs! So now I have a headache, and a hoarse voice, and my ears felt a bit funny afterwards, but are mostly fine now (I think!)

So yeah, I tired, but I had such an awesome time enjoying the concert, especially since my ticket was my birthday present! On the downside, tomorrow's Saturday, and my review day, but I only have up to Burning Glass reviewed right now, and I'm probably not going to be up by the time the posts are posting. So advanced sorry's, and I'll have the reviews up as soon as as I get up and have breakfast tomorrow!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!