Friday, April 8, 2016

Follow Friday #230, April 8th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

The Post Prompt: Describe the plot of your ten favorite books in 7 words each.

Heart of the Dragon: Girl meets dragon. They fall in love.

Acheron: Ancient history, new romance.

Legacy Series: Complicated relationships, politics and gender roles.

Poison Study: Girl learns to survive in martial world.

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge: Take down bad guy, falling in love.

Stolen Songbird by Danielle Jensen: Girl stolen to break curse.

Exit Strategy by Kelley Armstrong: Hit man taken down by others.

Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara: Bodies with tattoos linked to her.

First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones: Girl is grim reaper. In love with criminal.

Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland: Girl compelled to mete out justice.

I'll have to think about the rest. Though of the rest! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful descriptions. I loved all of those books, but Poison Study was my favorite.
    New follower via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've loved them, and Poison Study is one of my top one books :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Complicated relationships, politics and gender roles. That's an interesting description!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :) Hopefully enough to get people who haven't read the series, to read it :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. These books were all new to me but enjoyed reading your descriptions. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that! And thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!