Wednesday, April 20, 2016

C.J. Lyons Author Page

The Story: I saw one of her hospital books at the library, read it, enjoyed it, back in 2011. Fast forward to now, and I got the chance to be the part of the Last Light review tour, so I have to read the Lucy Guardino FBI Thriller series!

Website

Series: Lucy Guardino FBI ThrillerBeacon HillsAngel's of Mercy.

Lucy Guardino FBI Thriller: Snake Skin and her sitemy reviewBlood Stained and her sitemy reviewKill Zone and her sitemy reviewAfter Shock and her sitemy reviewHard Fall and her site, my reviewBad Break and her site, my review.

Beacon Hills (Spin of Series of *Lucy Guardino FBI Thriller*): Last Light and her site, my review.

Angel's of Mercy: Lifelines and her site, my review, Warning Signs and her site, my review, Urgent Care and her site, my review, Critical Condition and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Broken and her site, my review, Watched and her site, my review,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!