Friday, April 29, 2016

Follow Friday #233, April 29th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

The Post Prompt: 3 favorite heroines, books they're in, and why you love them.

Clary from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. She becomes part of this pretty violent world, and she doesn't falter, and still manages to have a sense of a humor while learning to be kick ass!

Hermione from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, a bookworm, smart and who made pretty great use of her magical abilities!

Celaena/Aelin from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, a woman of contradictions, a fashionista, an assassin, and the things that come out of her mouth!

What about you guys? Happy reading! 


GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, love Clary too. I've only read the first 4 TMI books. I really want to read the rest and her newer books but I keep not getting to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now there's Lady Midnight :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Hermione and Celaena are on my list too! :D
    Here's my hop: http://acliffhangercrisis.blogspot.in/2016/04/blog-hop-feature-and-follow-4.html
    I'm a new follower via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're pretty awesome :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!