Sunday, April 24, 2016

How Well I Stuck to It #84, April 24th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 18:
Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh, What Happens Now by Jennifer Castle

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

Another 2 book week! Honestly, these are just a few titles that are ARC's, that I'm scheduling ahead of time, but not enough of them! But I'm going to read more then these! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!