Saturday, March 25, 2017

Week 12 Review: The Death Code

From Goodreads:
With short, fast-paced, alternating point-of-view chapters, The Death Code starts several weeks after The Murder Complex ended. Zephyr keeps the secret about Meadow close—that if she dies, The Murder Complex will be destroyed, too. Meadow, desperate to find her brother, father, and little sister, is determined to fearlessly fight to the end, even if it means sacrificing herself and her friends, new and old. The Death Code introduces a memorable cast of secondary characters and delivers a vivid and scary thrill ride read. 

My Review:
This book was amazing! I loved reading it! This is a duology, but they were both pretty big books, with a lot going on! We go to new places, and meet new people! Plus all the existing characters that come along with Meadow!

I didn't know where this book would go! The synopsis about is pretty short, so I was pretty much up for anything! And yeah, they broke out of the Shallows in the first section, and on from that, so much new things were happening and awesome!

We learn more about the other areas where the Initiate is working. And while we don't learn much about the 3rd site, this group did spend some time in the 2nd site! And trying to find the death code-to be able to kill people with science instead of with other people. The Initiate is just really bad!

I really enjoyed how things all worked out! There were some really epic moments! And some pretty emotional moments, because we met the aunt that put Meadow into The Murder Complex! And what her mom did to her, besides linking her life to The Murder Complex! Yeah. So awesome!

Fantastic book, so great to read, and I can't wait to read more of her books!

Author: Lindsay Cummings
Series: The Murder Complex #2
Read: March 22nd, 2017
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Loved the first book, and it's a 2017 Dystopia Book, LLFL Book, Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2017 Book, WoW Book and a WTC Book!
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Published: May 26th 2016
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!