Saturday, March 4, 2017

Week 9 Review: Worth Any Cost

From Goodreads:
You are cordially invited to the wedding of the decade.

Adam Drake and Emilia Kimberly Strong have chosen a date to solidify their love in the bonds of matrimony. 

Join them on their exotic destination wedding. Visit with their friends and loved ones. But hold the champagne toast. Fate has a few last tests for our couple on their way to the altar.

Natural 20 or natural disaster? 

My Review:
I loved reading this book! And yeah, I found it pretty awesome that the reason I started reading this series was because I saw and received a copy of At Any Price from NetGalley! So that's a nice pair of bookends!

This is the book that we've been waiting for! Adam and Mia are going to get married! Of course, there's a few problems. Like the fact that the dreaded "p" word is spoken. And that Adam wants to protect Mia from that. And of course, Adam being Adam, he overworks himself over this and everything else.

I really enjoyed that they got their happy ending, even if they're going to have more conflict, because boy, have they been through enough! And while we have a hint of their future from the epilogue of At Any Moment, well, this book gave another hint-space! So excited, and I wonder if that's a direction Adam will take!

I have subscribed to Brenna Aubrey's newsletter, and yeah, one of them mentioned that Adam and Mia are going to have another book! Not the next book out, and it had a title, but I forget already, but yeah, they're going to have more! Yeah! So excited!

This book was another amazing book in this series, and I can't wait to read more!

Author: Brenna Aubrey
Series: Gaming the System #6
Read: February 26th, 2017
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Love her books, and yeah, it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2017 Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Silver Griffon Associates
Publication: February 28th 2017
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!