Thursday, March 23, 2017

Deborah Wilde Author Page

The Story: This is a bit of a two parter. The first off is as Tellulah Darling. Second off is Deborah Wilde! So here it is!

I got My Life From Hell, and yeah, it sounded really good, and when I got a kick in the butt to read it, I did, and I loved it so much, I read all that was out, and then waiting impatiently on the hope that Life would be added to NetGalley, and it was, so yeah, read that right away! Just loved the Blooming Goddess series!

I saw The Unlikeable Demon Hunter on NetGalley, and yeah, it looked really fantastic, so I requested it. And yeah, I got it, and read it, and it was so fantastic! And I can't wait to read more of the series!

Website

Series: Nava Katz, The Jezebel Files, Magic After Midlife.

Nava Katz: The Unlikeable Demon Hunter and her sitemy review, Slay and her sitemy review, Sting and her site, my review, Crush and her site, my review, Need and her site, my review, Seize and her site, my review, Crave and her site, my review, Lick and her site, my review, Fall and her site, my review, Burn and her site, my review, Leonie Hendricks: Demon P.I. and her site, my review.

The Jezebel Files: Blood & Ash and her site, my review, Death & Desire and her site, my review, Shadows & Surrender and her site, my review, Revenge & Rapture and her site, my review.

Magic After Midlife: Throwing Shade and her site, my review, A Deader Shade of Pale and my review, Made to the Shade and her site, my review, A Shade Too Far and her site, my review, A Shade of Myself and her site, my review, The Shade of Things and her site, my review, Bent Out of Shade and her site, my review.

*Writing as Tellulah Darling*

Website

Series: The Blooming Goddess,

The Blooming Goddess: My Life From Hell and her sitemy reviewMy Date From Hell and her sitemy reviewA Date of Godlike Proportions and her sitemy reviewMy Life From Hell and her sitemy review.

Stand Alone's: Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!