Sunday, March 25, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #192, March 25th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 13:
Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs, Dread Nation by Justina Ireland, Dwarves of Calcus by Katie Hamstead, Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter, The Proposal by Meg Cabot, Remembrance by Meg Cabot, Shadow Keeper by Christine Feehan, Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: NA

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Ok, this is a pretty balanced week, so yeah, I'm happy with it! Lots of really great books, and I can't wait to read them!

Week 12:
The Black Parade by Kyoto M, Fallen by Karin Slaughter, Snatched by Karin Slaughter, Criminal by Karin Slaughter, The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco, Here So Far Away by Hadley Dyer, Monday Mourning by Kathy Reichs, Princess of Tyrone by Katie Hamstead, Myths of Mish by Katie Hamstead

vs.

Fallen by Karin Slaughter, Snatched by Karin Slaughter, Criminal by Karin Slaughter, Busted by Karin Slaughter, Uprooted by Naomi Novik, Bare Bones by Kathy Reichs, Monday Mourning by Kathy Reichs, The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco, The Black Parade by Kyoto M

Bah, I didn't read all that I wanted to read, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!