Thursday, March 22, 2018

Mary Balogh Author Page

The Story: I found Simple Unforgettable at the library, and yeah, I just devoured the whole series, it was so fantastic! And yeah, that was a while ago, and I hadn't read the first series, so yeah, going to read all of them someday, I hope!

Website

Series: Bedwyn Saga, Simply Quartet, The Survivors ClubHuxtable Quintet, Westcott, Web.

Bedwyn Saga: One Night for Love and her site, my review, A Summer to Remember and her site, my review, Slightly Married and her site, my review, Slightly Wicked and her site, my review, Slightly Scandalous and her site, my review, Slightly Tempted and her site, my review, Slightly Sinful and her site, my review, Slightly Dangerous and her site, my review, Another Dream and her site, my review.

Simply Quartet (Spin Off Series of *Bedwyn Saga*): Simply Unforgettable and her site, my review, Simply Love and her site, my review, Simply Magic and her site, my review, Simply Perfect and her site, my review.

The Survivors Club: The Proposal and her site, my review, The Suitor and her site, my review, The Arrangement and her site, my review, The Escape and her site, my review, Only Enchanting and her site, my review, Only a Promise and her site, my review, Only a Kiss and her site, my review, Only Beloved and her site, my review.

Huxtable Quintet: First Comes Marriage and her site, my review, Then Comes Seduction and her site, my review,  At Last Comes Love and her site, my review, Seducing an Angel and her site, my review, A Secret Affair and her site, my review.

Westcott: Someone to Love and her site, my review, Someone to Hold and her site, my review, Someone to Wed and her site, my review, Someone to Care and her site, my review, Someone to Trust and her site, my review.

Web: The Gilded Web and her site, my review, Web of Love and her site, my review, The Devil's Web and her site, my review, The Temporary Wife/A Promise of Spring and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Secret Pearl and her site, my review, A Matter of Class and her site, my review,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!