Thursday, October 21, 2021

Clear Your S**t Readathon 2.0 2021 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Round 2 of the Clear Your S**t, hosted by Andee: Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube and El/Art: Blog | Instagram | Twitter. You can check out the twitter here

This round is taking place November 1st to December 28th! 

Weakness: Over Packed and Over Stuffed
Strength: Almost Survivor
Weapon: Bookmark

And here are the books I'm planning on reading: 

A book where someone dies - Pride, Prejudice, and Peril by Katie Oliver
A book where people go on a journey - Angelfall by Susan Ee
A book that was recommended to you - Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade
A book people talk about a lot - Frostheart by Jamie Litter
Your shortest book - ExtraOrdinary by V.E. Schwab
Steal a Book From Someone Else’s TBR - Cytonic by Brandon Sanderson, Stephanie from Stephanie's Bookverse November Star Hop
A book with gold, silver or bronze on the cover - Ashes of Gold by J. Elle
Side Quests: Narrator’s Favorite Book: They Never Learn by Layne Fargo
Your smallest book (physical size, or pages, or audio hours) - Where the Drowned Girls Go by Seanan McGuire
A spooky book - The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White
A book with an animal - Witch Please by Ann Aguirre
Mini Boss Battle Mystery Prompt Strength - Fated Blades by Ilona Andrews
Free Book Space - Ravensong by T.J. Klune
A Fantasy book - Cloak of Night by Evelyn Skye
A book with a purple cover - Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe
A book with a female or non-binary main character - The Unquiet Past by Kelley Armstrong
An intimidating book - Sword and Shadow by Michelle Sagara
Mini Boss Battle Mystery Prompt Weakness - Little Thieves by Margaret Owen
Free book space - A Sense of Danger by Jennifer Estep
A Book you forgot you owned or don’t remember the details of - Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson
A book with water themes - Reckless Girls by Rachel Hawkins
A book with a group cast (more than three characters) - The Immortal by Gena Showalter
Free Book Space - The Ghostwriter by Alessandra Torre
Read an opulent book (gilded, sparkly, or fancy cover) - Shadow Fallen by Sherrilyn McQueen
Boss Battle - Annihilation Road by Christine Feehan

I'll add more books to these prompts when the month starts, to see what I'm needing and dying to read in the next 2 months! 

Mini Boss Battle Mystery Prompt Strength is to use your strength. For me, that's Almost Survivor. So for me, it's free book space. So I chose Fated Blades by Ilona Andrews! 

Weakness Mini Boss Battle Mystery Prompt is to deal with your weakness. For me, that's Over Packed and Over Stuffed, So for me, it's Read a book that's too heavy to pack. So I chose Little Thieves by Margaret Owen, at just over 500 pages, it's a thick one! 

Boss Battle is to use your weapon. For me, that's Bookmark. So for me, it's Read a book from a series. So I chose Annihilation Road by Christine Feehan, which is book 6 in the Torpedo Ink series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!