Sunday, October 24, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #379, October 24th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 43:
Nothing Planned!

A free week, so I can read whatever I want, and I have a bunch I want to read! 

Week 42:
A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout

vs.

Sunreach by Brandon Sanderson and Janci Patterson, We Can Be Heroes by Kyrie McCauley, Before Evil by Alex Kava, A Perfect Evil by Alex Kava, Extasia by Claire Legrand, A Winter's Promise by Christelle Dabos, The Missing of Clairdulune by Christelle Dabos, The Memory of Babel by Christelle Dabos, A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Belladonna by Anne Bishop, The Voice by Anne Bishop, Bridge of Dreams by Anne Bishop, The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter, The Woods Are Always  Watching by Stephanie Perkins

Well, I read what I wanted to read, and I read a bunch more, so this was a successful week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!