Sunday, October 31, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #380, October 31st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 44:
The Immortal by Gena Showalter 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

A quick week, but this is the one that I most want to read this week! 

Week 43:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

The Storm of Echoes by Christelle Dabos, Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade by Diana Gabaldon, Lord John and the Haunted Solider by Diana Gabaldon, The Custom of the Army by Diana Gabaldon, Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder, Night Study by Maria V. Snyder, Shattered Glass by Maria V. Snyder, Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder, Diaper Study by Maria V. Snyder, Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson, The Void Mage by Honor Raconteur, Remnants by Honor Raconteur, Echoes by Honor Raconteur, Fumiko and the Finicky Nestmate by Forthright, Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox by Forthright, Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal by Forthright, Taminko and the Two Janitors by Forthright, Mikoto and the Reaver Village by Forthright. 

It was a free week, so I could read what I wanted, and I did, and I read a good number of books, and they were really great, I had a great week, and I can't wait for the next! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!