Saturday, March 12, 2022

Week 10 Review: Gods & Monsters

From Goodreads:
The spellbinding conclusion to the New York Times and IndieBound bestselling trilogy Serpent & Dove. This stunning fantasy take on French witches and forbidden love is perfect for fans of Sarah J. Maas.

Evil always seeks a foothold. We must not give it one.

After a heartbreaking loss, Lou, Reid, Beau, and Coco are bent on vengeance more than ever before—and none more so than Lou.

But this is no longer the Lou they thought they knew. No longer the Lou that captured a chasseur's heart. A darkness has settled over her, and this time it will take more than love to drive it out.

My Review:
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this book! I had to read a recap of the first two books since it has been so long since I read them, and then I dived into this fantastic read, and it was such an epic end to the series! I had such a great time reading it!

The ending of Blood & Honey was incredibly evil, and I had to know what was going to happen next! I felt so sorry for Lou and the gang, of the losses they endured. It took a toll of them, one that they have to recover from, but there's still that threat hanging over them, so it's not like they can really take a good breather! 

There were two main things that I wanted out of this book-healing from the betrayals that they faced, and the final face off with Morgana. And this book gave me both! The final battle was so epic and I couldn't put it down! 

I learned that we're getting a spin off series in this world, featuring Celie and Jean-Luc, and I'm so excited to get to know them better, as well as spend more time in this world! I can't wait for those books to come out!

This was a really great end to the series, and I had such a blast with it!

Author: Shelby Mahurin 
Series: Serpent & Dove #3
Read: March 8th, 2022
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Love her writing and this series, and it's a End of Series 2022 Book, Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2022 Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Harper Teen
Published: July 27th 2021
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!