Sunday, August 21, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #422, August 21st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 34:
Ruby Fever by Ilona Andrews 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, another short week, but I'm dying to read this book! 

Week 33:
Nine Liars by Maureen Johnson

vs.

Into the Riverlands by Nghi Vo, Ocean's Echo by Everina Maxwell, Bloodmarked by Trace Deonn, Dragged Through Hedgerows by Forthright, Governed by Whimsy by Forthright, Kate in Waiting by Becky Albertali, Tiffany Sly Lives Here Now by Dana L. Davis, Murder at Haven's Rock by Kelley Armstrong, The Dead Queens Club by Hannah Capin, Extra Witchy by Ann Aguirre, Battle of the Linguist Mages by Scotto Moore, Cast in Eternity by Michelle Sagara, These Feathered Flames by Alexandra Overy

So I didn't read Nine Liars, but I did read it yesterday, so with all that I read this week, I'm fine with that. And I'm so excited for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!