Saturday, December 31, 2022

Series Started and Completed in 2022 Stats

So the series that I started in 2022 and completed are: 
Immortal Game by Ann Aguirre 11
Gargoyle Queen by Jennifer Estep 39
The Bargainer by Laura Thalassa 48
A Chorus of Dragons by Jenn Lyons 55
Revivalist by Rachel Caine 62
Tir Alainn by Anne Bishop 75
Bloodline Vampires by Katee Robert 76
Ruthless Royals by Amanda Richardson 90
Star Mother by Charlie N. Holmberg 116
Swords and Fire by Melissa Caruso 132
Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan 134
Crown of Coral and Pearl by Mara Rutherford 158
These Feathered Flames by Alexandra Overy 179
The Keeper of Night by Kylie Lee Barker 183
The Tiger at Midnight by Swati Teerdhala 186
Kingdom of Cards by Janelle Angeles 216
The Four Horsemen by Laura Thalassa 219
Wilderwood by Hannah Whitten 221
The Witch King by H.E. Egmond 228
Winterspell by Claire Legrand 258
Deepwoods Saga by Honor Raconteur 260
The Artifactors by Honor Raconteur 263

22 series. Which is the same number as last year! I'm happy with that, I started and finished some really great series, and is still 2 more then the first year I've tracked series, so I'm happy with that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!