Sunday, January 1, 2023

23 Books to Read in 2023

So time to make 2023's list. Again, I didn't read all, or even half, of last year (and I still haven't finished 2020's list) but I soldier on! 

This is my version of These Books Will Self Destruct in 12 months without the self destruct. I wanted to read books that I've had for a while, that I really needed to get read, but maybe I forgot about them or that I had them. So I have 2 lists, one for each way I have them, as physical books, and as ARC's, half NetGalley ARCs, and half Edelweiss ARCs.

So here they are:

Physical:
The New Hunger by Isaac Marion
The Sight by Chloe Neill
Gabriel's Promise by Sylvian Reynard
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (Read July 31st 2023)
The Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty
Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller (Read February 10th, 2023)
Semiosis by Sue Burke (Read April 26th, 2023)
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
The House by Christine Lauren
Allied by Amy Tintera 
Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan (Read September 27th, 2023)
Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
The Fever by Megan Abbott
Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (Read July 7th, 2023) 
Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnston
Joyride by Anna Banks (Read January 29th, 2024)
Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
Killer Takes All by Erica Spindler
Kill Me Again by Maggie Shayne
Sins of an Angel by Linda Poitevin
The Soul Catcher by Alex Kava
A Moonlit Knight by Jocelyn Kelley

ARC's:
NetGalley:
Delusion by Laura L. Sullivan
The Unseemly Education of Anne Merchant by Joanna Wiebe
Something Real by Heather Demetrios
Fragile Destiny by Suzanne Lazear (Read June 29th, 2023)
Lark Ascending by Meagan Spooner (Read February 27th, 2023)
Psi Another Day by D. R. Rosensteel
Fat Boy vs. The Cheerleaders by Geoff Herbach
The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst
Invisible by Dawn Metcalf
The Hidden Blade by Sherry Thomas
Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander
Dollhouse by Anya Allyn

Edelweiss: 
Neighborhood Girls by Jessie Ann Foley
The Chess Queen Enigma by Colleen Gleason (Read October 28th, 2023)
The Last Time We Were Us by Leah Konen
The Way Back to You by Michelle Andreani and Mindi Scott
Meet Me Here by Bryan Bliss
Fireworks by Katie Cotugno 
The Body Market by Donna Freitas
For Better and Worse by Margot Hunt (Read August 17th, 2023)
Solitaire by Alice Oseman (Read August 13th, 2023)
Invincible by Amy Reed
Monster by Michael Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!