Saturday, November 30, 2013

Week 48 Review: Foreplay

From Goodreads:
Before she goes after the life she's always wanted, she's about to find the one she needs. 

Pepper has been hopelessly in love with her best friend’s brother, Hunter, for like ever. He's the key to everything she's always craved: security, stability, family. But she needs Hunter to notice her as more than just a friend. Even though she’s kissed exactly one guy, she has just the plan to go from novice to rock star in the bedroom—take a few pointers from someone who knows what he’s doing.

Her college roommates have the perfect teacher in mind. But bartender Reece is nothing like the player Pepper expects. Yes, he's beyond gorgeous, but he's also dangerous, deep—with a troubled past. Soon what started as lessons in attraction are turning both their worlds around, and showing just what can happen when you go past foreplay and get to what's real…

My Review:
Oh, this was a fantastic book! So hilarious, all the situations that she gets into, it was just so much fun to read this book! I mean, she means to have the help on this one guy, thinks the one she's talking to is him, when it turns out she was looking for the guy she ended up with's brother!

So I've read her YA series, Firelight, and yeah, it was just great to read this book, a NA contemporary, which is different, and yeah, I really enjoyed this book so much, it was just so entertaining!

I really enjoyed her relationship with Reece, it doesn't start on quite a good note, but it works it's way there, as they awkwardly move to a position that he starts teaching her in foreplay, for experience for when she finally gets Hunter to notice as a potential girlfriend/wife!

I also enjoyed her relationships with her roommates, Emerson and Georgia, because they were pretty tight, and they had a good friendship, and yeah, I just really enjoyed reading about them, and I'm so glad that we're going to get their stories in subsequent novels!

This was a fantastic book, loved it so much, and I can't wait to read more!

Author: Sophie Jordan
Series: The Ivy Chronicles #1
Read: November 27th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Sounded good!
Publisher: William Morrow
Published: November 5th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!