Saturday, May 6, 2023

Week 18 Reviews: No Kissing Allowed, No Falling Allowed


No kissing. No touching. And definitely no falling in love...

Armed with her besties, an embarrassing number of shots, and her list of 10 Wild Things To Do Before Adulthood, recent grad Cameron Lawson is partying it up before she starts her dream job at New York's biggest ad agency. Her last task? Hook up with a random guy. And while it's so not her style, the super-sexy guy sitting next to her is definitely game. No names. No details. 

At least, that was the plan.

On her first day of work, Cameron discovers her hook-up is none other than Aidan Truitt—her new boss's boss. Talk about failing the "no fraternizing with coworkers" policy on an epic level. Especially when Aidan makes it clear their one night was only the beginning. Falling for him could cost her everything, but sometimes the only way to get what you want is by breaking a few rules... 

From Goodreads:
My life just went South…

Twenty-four hours. That's how long it took my life to flip upside down.

Wake up in bed alone after the best night of my life? Check.

Get fired instead of the promised promotion? Check.

Wealthy parents cut me off when I refuse to follow their path for my life? Check.

Now I'm in Cricket Creek, SC—a place where no New Yorker belongs—disowned and broke, with a new job that I can't mess up. Oh yeah, and staring at my one-night stand, who happens to be the complete opposite of my type.

Southern.

Cocky.

Bartender.

Noah Hunter never should have made it back to my apartment in NYC, and I definitely shouldn't be in his small town. But fate had another plan. Or a horrible sense of humor.

Who knew Mr. Wrong could feel so right…

My first review of No Kissing Allowed
My Review
:
I had a really fantastic time reading these books! I've read No Kissing Allowed, but that was 8 years ago, and my memory is just about the worst. I had such a great time with these romances, they were so enjoyable to read! 

Workplace romances are a lot of fun to read, because there's a lot of tension, between the attraction between the characters, the the chances of them being caught, given that it's frowned upon. And I had such a great time with these characters as things were progressing! 

We do meet Grace in No Kissing Allowed, and we see Cameron and Aidan in No Falling Allowed, and that was the perfect level of connection in a romance series. And one that is so much fun to read, with really fantastic romances, of course! 

No Falling Allowed was really great, we got to see Grace with her life turned upside down, and it was so good to see her dealing with it, and her reactions to things. I loved her and Noah, and their relaitonship, it was so great to read! 

These were so fantastic to read and I can't wait to read more by Melissa West! 

Author: Melissa West
Series: No Kissing Allowed #1, 2
First Read: July 27th, 2015
Read: May 3rd, 4th, 2023
Source: Library, NetGalley
Reason Why: Rereading, and they're Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Books! And No Falling Allowed is a End of Series 2023 Book!
Publisher: Entangled Embraced
Published: July 28th 2015, July 18th 2016

No Kissing Allowed:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








No Falling Allowed:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!