Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Camp SeasonAthon Update 10

So I read my next book for Camp SeasonAthon, and it was A Scatter of Light which was for the prompt Water on the cover or in the title, and I'll be reading Love, Theoretically next! 

My Reading Journey:

Sleep No More by Seanan McGuire
Prompt Fulfilled: Most Anticipated
Started On: June 1st
Finished On: June 1st, 6:25 PM
Pages Read: 384

A Little Bit Country by Brian D. Kennedy
Prompt Fulfilled: Stand Alone
Started On: June 2nd
Finished On: June 2nd, 10:23 AM
Pages Read: 368

Mammoths at the Gate by Nghi Vo
Prompt Fulfilled: Animal on the cover
Started On: June 2nd
Finished On: June 2nd, 1:35 PM
Pages Read: 128

Cruel Seduction by Katee Robert
Prompt Fulfilled: Beautiful cover
Started On: June 2nd
Finished On: June 2nd, 6:02 PM
Pages Read: 384

Court of the Undying Seasons by AM Strickland
Prompt Fulfilled: Book with a monster
Started On: June 3rd
Finished On: June 3rd, 3:46 PM
Pages Read: 400

Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole
Prompt Fulfilled: Reread
Started On: June 7th
Finished On: June 7th, 10:20 PM
Pages Read: 280

How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix
Prompt Fulfilled: Goodreads
Started On: June 10th
Finished On: June 10th, 3:53 PM
Pages Read: 433

I'll Be the One by Lyla Lee
Prompt Fulfilled: Book that involves a game
Started On: June 10th
Finished On: June 10th, 7:59 PM
Pages Read: 336

Find Him Where You Left Him Dead by Kristen Simmons
Prompt Fulfilled: 4+ Word title
Started On: June 11th
Finished On: June 11th, 1:01 PM
Pages Read: 320

A Scatter of Light by Malinda Lo
Prompt Fulfilled: Water on the cover or in the title
Started On: June 13th
Finished On: June 13th, 10:30 AM
Pages Read: 333

Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood
Prompt Fulfilled: Group book
Started On: June 13th
Currently On: Page 0 of 336

Prompts Left: None Left!
Read: 10
Pages Read: 3366

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!