Sunday, June 11, 2023

Wheel of TBR #159, June 11th

I saw Codie's Book Corner doing the Wheel of TBR, and I thought that sounded like a great way to pick what to read from your TBR. So thanks to her! I'll only do 3 spins, because I'm doing this every week, and so it won't make up my total TBR of the week, but it'll be a start!

Rules:
1. For each week of the month, I'll do 3 spins each week to read each week though I do have the rest of the month to read them. Once a prompt is used, I'll randomly choose one from the list, keeping track of how often a colour comes up. If colour comes up 3 or more times in month, I'll do another spin once it comes up 3 times.
2. If I don't read a book that week or at least start it before the end of the month, then for my next week of spins, I have to add a punishment for each book unread. I'll roll for each unread book, and have to apply each and every punishment chosen to the week.
3. Each month I'll get a prompt from my Binge Read Wheel (either specifically picking the prompt, or spinning the wheel) and I have to read at least 9 books, though I can read more!

Of the books from the last week, I read Never Ever Getting Back Together by Sophie Gonzales, The Girl from Widow Hills by Megan Miranda, How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix.

Binge Read Wheel:
For this month, the wheel chose Dying to Read. I read Day Zero by Kresley Cole, Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole, The Dark Calling by Kresley Cole, From the Grave by Kresley Cole, Flamefall by Rosaria Munda, Furysong by Rosaria Munda, XOXO by Axie Oh, Hunt on Dark Waters by Katee Robert, so I've read 13/9+.

Prompts Used This Week:
ARC Book to Read in 2022, #Currentlyreading, Buddy Read. 

ARC Book to Read in 2022-Yellow-The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie-This is a NetGalley 2022 Book, so that works! 

#Currentlyreading-Blue-She Gets the Girl by Rachael Lippincott and Alyson Derrick-sky.mer posted about reading this book (even though it's not the English version, I'm counting it!) here!

Buddy Read-Red-Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros-Everybody seems to be reading this book right now, so I'm counting it! 

Colour Totals:
Red: 1
Orange: 0
Yellow: 2
Chartreuse: 0
Green: 0
Spring Green: 0 
Cyan: 1
Azure: 0
Blue: 1
Violet: 0
Magenta: 1
Rose: 0

Prompts for Next Week:
WTC Book-Red
Treat Yo' Shelf-Orange
A-Z Random-Yellow
Reading Now-Chartreuse
Mixed Reviews-Green
LLFL Book-Spring Green
Physical Collection-Cyan
Coin Toss-Azure
Book Battle-Blue
Mass Market Paperback-Violet
Literature Map-Magenta
Series Started and Unfinished/Current 2022-Rose

So those are some of the books I'm going to try to read this week. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!