Sunday, June 11, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #464, June 11th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 24:
Magic Claims by Ilona Andrews

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Just one book, but one that I'm dying to read! I need to read it! 


Week 23:
From the Grave by Kresley Cole

vs.

Court of the Undying Seasons by AM. Strickland, Fault Line by Christa Desir, All That's Left in the World by Erik J. Brown, Never Ever Getting Back Together by Sophie Gonzales, The Girl From Widow Hills by Megan Miranda, Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley, Day Zero by Kresley Cole, Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole, The Dark Calling by Kresley Cole, From the Grave by Kresley Cole, 
Flamefall by Rosaria Munda, Furysong by Rosaria Munda, XOXO by Axie Oh

Yeah, I read what I wanted to, and a decent amount of other books, so I'm happy with this week, and I'm so excited for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!