Saturday, October 22, 2011

24 Hour Read-A-Thon Update 1

Ok, I've been slowly been reading Shatter Me as per Shatter Day, and it's been amazing thus far! Also reading White Heat by Brenda Novak, The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe, and Whatnots and Doodads by Stacey Kennedy. Lots and lots of fun!

My Progress Thus Far:

Shatter By by Tahereh Mafi
Pages Read: 111
Finished: read as each chapter is released

White Heat by Brenda Novak
Pages Read: 136

The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
Pages Read: 21

Whatnots and Doodads by Stacey Kennedy
Pages Read: 23

Total Pages Read: 291

What To Read Next:
Body Heat by Brenda Novak

3 comments:

  1. Woow you did great!! Hope you're having fun!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rah! Rah! Shish! Boom! Bah! Reading books will take you far!

    You're doing wonderfully! You also chose some GREAT books for the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And yes, I did :) And yeah, lots of great books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!