Saturday, October 15, 2011

Week 41 Review: Invincible

From Goodreads:
Just when he thought things couldn't get any worse...

Nick Gautier's day just keeps getting better and better. Yeah, he survived the zombie attacks, only to wake up and find himself enslaved to a world of shapeshifters and demons out to claim his soul.

His new principal thinks he's even more of a hoodlum than the last one, his coach is trying to recruit him to things he can’t even mention and the girl he's not seeing, but is, has secrets that terrify him.

But more than that, he's being groomed by the darkest of powers and if he doesn't learn how to raise the dead by the end of the week, he will become one of them...



My Review:
Oh, this was a funny book! I loved Infinity more, but this one was really good, too, just that the action was a little more spread out, and there wasn't the same sense of "oh my god, that's so funny, the football team is trying to eat me" thing. Which was really funny. But there were so many things going on!

I think one incident was repeated, finding out the species of Simi, but I'm pretty sure that I read something wrong, like someone's mind was wiped, or it was someone else talking. Yep. I really need to slow down, but I just wanted to read more!

And there were some more kisses! Kisses are good for him, and yeah. They're really great for us to read! Because that's some good stuff, and he has a lot of bad stuff going on, so the good stuff is keeping him going!

I just really loved this book, so you'd better check out this author!!!

Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series: Chronicles of Nick #2
Read: October 9th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Must read all Sherrilyn Kenyon's writing!!
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Published: March 22nd 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!