Friday, October 14, 2011

Follow that Blurb Reading Challenge Update 16



Ok, so I read The Body Finder, and I'm going to be picking up some books that'll help me decide if I'm using Melissa Marr as the next book to read, or if I'm going to have Claudia Gray. I'm also going to be reading White Heat soon. And the one after her is You Belong to Me by Karen Rose. Yeah!

Here's the start up post. This is a meme hosted by Reading With Tequila.

My YA Reading Journey:
1. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa review here

Blurb: "The Iron King is a must read!" -Gena Showalter

2. Intertwined, Unraveled or Twisted by Gena Showalter review here and here
Blurb: "I couldn't put it down!" - P. C. Cast

3. Awakened by P. C. and Kristin Cast review here

Blurb: NA

4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand review here


Blurb: "A gripping tale of destiny, family, and first love, UNEARTHLY stole my heart and my heart" -Kimberly Derting

5. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting review here

My Mystery Reading Journey:
1. The Devil Colony by James Rollins. Review here

Blurb: "Nobody-and I mean nobody-does this stuff better than Rollins"-Lee Child


2. Killing Floor by Lee Child. Review here

Blurb: "This is a kick-ass first novel by the very talented Lee Child. Hero Jack Reacher has presence and dimension-a man you definitely want on your side. Child has a sure touch and a strong voice. Definitely a talent to watch" -Lynn S. Hightower

3. Flashpoint by Lynn Hightower. Review here

Blurb: "A truly original plot...Lena Padget is a very welcome addition to the ranks of fictional private eyes. She is witty, tough, and always a woman" -Stuart Kaminsky

Blurb: "Never a dull moment...a plot that moves" -Tony Hillerman

4. A Whisper to the Living by Stuart M. Kaminsky. Review here

Blurb: NA

5. The Blessing Way by Tony Hillerman

Blurb: NA

6. White Heat by Brenda Novak


Blurb: Brenda Novak writes with a “skilful blend of poignantly real character’s and a gu-t gripping suspense.” –Karen Rose

7. You Belong to Me by Karen Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!