Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #27, October 11th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's teaser comes from Deliver Me From Evil by Kathi Macias (which I'm reading and reviewing for a tour, look for the review on the 14th!) page 20.

"When their eyes locked, Jonathan felt a chill  pass over him. Was it just his imagination, or was the fear on the older girl's face even more pronounced than it had been on the younger one's?"

Fear on faces is not a good thing! Hopefully, something good is coming!

And from my own book, Genetic Mess Up, page 2,

"Free time, most definitely, but what else? Oh, right, the weekly injections to make us prettier-or more handsome in the boy’s cases-stronger, more agile, healthier, more energetic, just more."

What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Really interesting ones :)

    HEre's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesdays_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! Deliver me From Evil sounds good, will have to check it out! Here's mine: http://sheenathebookgeek.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesdays-5-my-husbands.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser, interesting.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! And it is! :) I'm almost done, it it's really sad, but good!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!