Friday, January 27, 2012

2012 Dystopian Reading Challenge Update 4

The 2012 Dystopian Reading Challenge is hosed by The Non-Relunctant Reader!

OK, so this week I read Crusade, which is about this world where Vampires have taken over, and yeah, it's pretty grim. I also read Daughter of the Centaurs, which is set sometime in the future, when most of mankind has been wiped out,and instead there's creatures with parts of humans, like Centaurs. And after the first few chapters, there's only 1 pure human left,  as far as we know. Yep. I've now have 7
 of 20 read! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!