Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 3 Review: Blood Bound

From Goodreads:
By blood, by word, by magic… 

Most can't touch the power. But Liv Warren is special— a paranormal tracker who follows the scent of blood. 

Liv makes her own rules, and the most important one is trust no one. 

But when her friend's daughter goes missing, Liv has no choice but to find the girl. Thanks to a childhood oath, Liv can't rest until the child is home safe. But that means trusting Cam Caballero, the former lover forbidden to her. 

Bound by oath and lost in desire for a man she cannot have, Liv is racing to save the child from a dark criminal underworld where secrets, lies, trauma and danger lurk around every corner…every touch…every kiss. 

And more blood will be spilled before it's over…

My Review:
This was a fantastic, amazing, wonderful, and such a really great book! It was just so utterly complex, and wonderful to read, and I loved how detailed the world was, how amazing the characters were, I think this was the best Rachel Vincent book so far that I've read!

So things start off right away, and things are that complicated, that quickly, and wow, I enjoyed the journey that Liv and Cam went on, the secrets from the past that Liv has, the secrets of the present that Cam has, and how they all come together to this book, and yeah, everything just erupts!

I just absolutely loved the detail in this book-if it'd come in a different way, it would've been too much, but it didn't, it came in exactly the right way, so we got so much needed, wonderful detail, when needed, and this wonderful story just came bursting off the pages! Yeah, I loved it that much!

I enjoyed this book so much, and I really can't wait to read more, because this series, well, it just got off with a bang!

Author: Rachel Vincent
Series: Unbound #1
Read: February 4th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Need to read all of Rachel Vincent's books!
Publisher: Mira
Published: January 1st 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!